|Power/Voltage||5 kV (r.m.s.)|
|Temperature Range||- 40 deg C to +150 deg C|
|Scrape Abrasion||SA 2 as per volvo std 525-0001|
|Conductor||Soft-annealed electrolytic Copper construction|
|Insulation||EBXL Special polymer sheathed|
With phenomenal market understanding, we are able to introduce an extensive range of Wiring Harness Cables.
The offered harness cables are developed in accordance with industry norms and quality parameters. In the offered harness, all the materials used have been approved and certified by agencies. In addition, this harness can be built and developed according to the specification provided by the clients. Furthermore, our professionals opt for strict quality inspection made on the harness to ensure high performance.
- Resistant to acids, grease, and organic solvents
- Excellent shock and vibration resistance
- Incorporates thermal and magnetic trip protection
- Temperature Range: – 60°C to +85°C (3000 Hours)
- Test Voltage: 5 kV (r.m.s.) for cables < 0.5 mm2
- 8 kV (r.m.s.) for cables ≥ 0.8 mm2